Learn About The Pros and Cons Before Using This
Modern technology helps us in all areas of life, including the case of divorce. CompleteCase is one of these modern solutions. Often, divorce can be an elaborate event in the life of a person. But with this service, you will understand that a divorce can be much more comfortable!
In this review, we will examine in detail what an online divorce is, why it can be convenient and how to save your money and time.
About the service
Founded in 2000, CompleteCase is one of the pioneers in the online divorce preparation services. To this date, over 700,000 users have benefited from CompleteCase and have been satisfied. The company specializes in preparing documents for divorces in accordance with the state in of wherever the spouses live. The service is available in all 50 states and Canada.
Moreover, the services provided by the company can be described as inexpensive, efficient, and tidy. The user can get online forms prepared without hiring an attorney. The site is created in such a way that the user can quickly and easily fill out a questionnaire. Based on answers the user provides, documents will be drawn up and be ready in just two days.
Things to consider when choosing an online divorce service
Before you choose a service for an online divorce, you should consider a number of factors that may influence your decision.
It is extremely important to have a guarantee that the forms comply with the laws of your state and will be approved by the court. CompleteCase is constantly checking for changes in the requirements of each state. This is necessary so that you (the client) do not find yourself in a situation where you need to hire a lawyer to make changes to your documents. With this approach, you are protected from additional costs.
Feedback from customer support is an equally important parameter for picking the right online service. A delicate topic such as divorce can raise a lot of questions, and finding the answers to each of them could be crucial. CompleteCase provides high-quality customer support by any means available: call center, email, social media contacts, and a live chat. The support staff communicate at a comfortable level for the client and provide all the information you need to know about the relevant issues.
It is essential for the client to have a clear idea of when exactly he will receive the completed documents. CompleteCase provides both downloadable forms in accordance with shipping standards, as well as physical copies.
What types of divorce are covered
Many spouses hire a lawyer to create a form for divorce without knowing that this is not always a necessity. Services like CompleteCase can be more convenient for uncontested divorces. In cases where spouses have decided to divorce on their own, filling out forms can be one of the most time-consuming aspects. Taking advantage of this service is a great idea: you do not need to hire a lawyer, and you save time and resources.
CompleteCase can be categorized as a web application created specifically for those who want to perform a pro se divorce, that is, a divorce without a lawyer.
Consider your location
Study the information for your state, as they have differing requirements for residence. If you and your spouse live in different states, study both options, as there is a possibility that in one of the states, the law will be more accessible and have a shorter waiting period. After that, you can start creating your account.
Fill out the questionnaire
After logging in to your account, you just need to fill out a questionnaire provided by CompleteCase. Read the provided hints and tips to simplify the process even more. Your account is valid for one month, so you can fill out the questionnaire at any convenient time. To continue working with your account, you need to make the appropriate payment. You can return to your questionnaire any time you want.
Listing of forms and filling
The final step will be downloading your documents. They will be compiled in accordance with the details of your marital status and the laws of your state. All that remains for you to do is to apply to the court, following the short instructions provided by the CompleteCase service.
It takes two days from the time you fill out the questionnaire to prepare a complete package of documents; this is a guarantee of the CompleteCase service. However, if you are wondering how much time will pass from the moment of registration on the CompleteCase website and the submission of documents directly to the court, you must find out about the deadlines for filing in your state and local court, and how long it will take.
The cost of the CompleteCase services is $299 per month, which can be classified as above average. The cost of the service includes:
- Drafting papers for divorce;
- Account activity for 30 days;
- Service support;
- Registration and delivery of papers to your spouse if necessary (at an additional cost).
Can I arrange a DIY divorce with CompleteCase.com?
- Before you consider a DIY divorce, you should make sure that this is a good solution for your case. A DIY divorce implies that the spouses have dealt with all the issues and do not need an attorney.
- In this case, you can use the services of a third party, such as CompleteCase. Now, this procedure might seem confusing or sketchy to certain people. But from a legal standpoint, you have the full right to divorce without the help of a lawyer.
- Even if your case is as simple as can be, you still have a large number of papers and forms to fill out, which must be done in accordance with strict standards. An error in your paperwork, let alone several, will require you to go through the whole procedure again. In such cases, services like CompleteCase.com can help save a lot of time and avoid unnecessary stress.
- CompleteCase.com can not be called a law firm; what the company does is assist in filling out forms for divorce and consultation regarding the service. Nevertheless, the benefits of the service are fairly obvious. You do not need to make a second payment to submit forms in court, and there is no need to adjust to a lawyer’s schedule or pay him even more to return to the court again. Thanks to CompleteCase, you can successfully perform the entire procedure in one try. Sounds like a good idea.
The company provides customer support at all levels of cooperation. You can contact the service center representative by calling the call center, writing to the live chat, or sending an email. The support service works Monday to Friday during business hours. The representatives of the company are competent specialists who are willing and able to provide any information that pertains to the work of the service and filling out the questionnaire.
Note: By law, CompleteCase is not entitled to conduct any form of legal advice for its clients.If you have any difficulties related to the work of the service – do not hesitate to contact the support center!
- CompleteCase is the right solution if you want to save time and resources on an uncontested divorce. This service can be a profitable solution for those who are faced with the procedure of divorce for the first time and don’t have contested issues with the spouse regarding property, children, debts, etc. It should be noted that the CompleteCase web site is designed to make the survey procedure as convenient as possible.
- The cost of the services provided is higher than the average market price, but wholly justified. You receive documents reasonably quickly – within 2 business days – as well as the opportunity to ship the documents by courier to your spouse for signature, service center support, and an active account for one month with the ability to fill out the questionnaire at any time.
- If you do not have experience in filling out these documents, it is worth considering the option of contacting a third party like CompleteCase. The divorce procedure is quite complicated: you will need to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what’s what, risk re-going to court for filling, and then hiring a lawyer to consult. Instead, you can spend 20 minutes filling out a questionnaire and just relax.