Learn About The Pros and Cons Before Using This
Modern technology helps us in all areas of life, including the case of divorce. CompleteCase is one of these modern solutions. Divorce can be a traumatic event in the life of a person. But with this service, you will understand that a divorce can be much more comfortable!
In this review, we will examine what an online divorce is, why it can be convenient, and how it can save you time and money.
About the service
Founded in 2000, CompleteCase is one of the pioneers in the online divorce industry. To date, over 750,000 satisfied users have benefited from the services of CompleteCase. The company specializes in preparing divorce documents in accordance with the state laws where the divorce is being filed. The service is available in all 50 states and Canada.
Moreover, the services provided by the company can be described as fast, convenient, and inexpensive. The user can get online forms prepared without hiring an attorney. The site makes the whole process easy. The user just fills out a questionnaire. Based on the answers the user provides, CompleteCase will draw up the exact forms needed for your specific case, ready to print and sign, in just two days.
Things to consider when choosing an online divorce service
Before you choose a service for an online divorce, you should consider a number of factors that may influence your decision.
It is extremely important to have a guarantee that the forms comply with the laws of your state and will be approved by the court. CompleteCase is constantly checking for updates to forms and changes in the requirements of each state. This is necessary so that you (the client) do not find yourself in a situation where you need to hire a lawyer to make changes to your documents. With this approach, you are protected from additional costs.
Good customer support is an equally important parameter for picking the right online service. A delicate topic such as divorce can raise a lot of questions, and finding the answers to each of them could be crucial. CompleteCase provides high-quality customer support by live chat, phone, email, and social media contact. The support staff at CompleteCase makes getting all the information you need, about any relevant issue, convenient and comfortable.
It is essential for the client to have a clear idea about when exactly they will receive their completed documents. CompleteCase provides downloadable forms in two days, along with the option to have physical copies shipped to you.
What types of divorce are covered
Many spouses hire a lawyer to prepare the forms for divorce without realizing that this is not always necessary. Services like CompleteCase can be more convenient for uncontested divorces. In cases where both spouses have decided to divorce on their own, filling out the forms can be one of the most time-consuming aspects. By taking advantage of an online divorce service like CompleteCase, you will not need to hire a lawyer, and you can save time and resources.
CompleteCase can be categorized as a web application created specifically for those who want to perform a pro se divorce, that is, a divorce without a lawyer.
Consider your location
Study the information for your state and make sure you meet the state residence requirements. If you and your spouse live in different states, study both options, as there is a possibility that in one of the states, the law will be more accessible and have a shorter waiting period. After that, you can start creating your account.
Fill out the questionnaire
After creating your account on CompleteCase, you just need to fill out a questionnaire. Your account is valid for one month, so you can fill out the questionnaire whenever it is convenient. If you don’t finish it all at once, you can return to your questionnaire anytime you want. CompleteCase provides you with hints and tips to simplify the process even more. The answers you give to the questionnaire will be used by CompleteCase to determine and complete all the necessary forms for your specific case.
Listing of forms and filling
The final step will be downloading your customized documents. They will be compiled in accordance with the details of your specific case and the laws and regulations of the state and county where they will be filed. Once you have printed and signed the forms, all that remains is for you to file them at the court. CompleteCase will give you easy to follow instructions on how to do that too.
CompleteCase guarantees that your complete package of documents will be ready in two days from the time you finish the questionnaire.
The cost of the CompleteCase service is $299 per month. This includes the following services:
- Drafting papers for divorce
- Access to your account for 30 days
- Unlimited changes to your forms 30 days
- Phone and email help from experienced customer care specialists
- Simple to follow filing instructions
- Registration and delivery of papers to your spouse if necessary (at an additional cost).
Can I arrange a DIY divorce with CompleteCase.com?
- Before you consider a DIY divorce, you should make sure that this is a good option for your case. A DIY divorce implies that the spouses have dealt with all the contentious issues and do not need an attorney.
- If you and your spouse have come to an agreement on all the terms of your divorce and are ready to move forward with an uncontested case, you can use the services of a third party, such as CompleteCase. It is perfectly legal in all 50 states to proceed with a divorce without an attorney.
- Even if your case is simple, you will still have a lot of papers and forms to fill out in accordance with strict legal standards. Any error in your paperwork will require you to go through the whole procedure again. That is where services like CompleteCase.com can help save you lots of time and unnecessary stress.
- CompleteCase.com is not a law firm and does not give legal advice. The company is a divorce form preparation service that strives to ensure that every step of the process is as straightforward and stress free as possible. The benefits of the service are fairly obvious. You can be confident that your divorce forms will be accepted by the court on the first try, and there is no need to adjust to a lawyer’s schedule or pay their hefty fees. Sounds like a good idea!
CompleteCase has trained its customer care specialists to be responsive, accommodating, and understanding of your needs for prompt and helpful service. You can contact a service center representative by phone, using live chat, or sending an email. The support team is available Monday to Friday during normal business hours. The representatives of the company are competent specialists that are ready to guide you through the entire process and ensure that you are provided with all the necessary details for your forms to be completed.
Note: By law, CompleteCase cannot give its clients legal advice.If you have any difficulties related to the work of the service – do not hesitate to contact the support center!
- CompleteCase is the right solution if you want to save time and resources on an uncontested divorce. This service can be an affordable solution for those who are faced with divorce for the first time and have reached an agreement with their spouse regarding the division of property and debts as well as child custody and maintenance. CompleteCase is designed to make the divorce procedure as convenient as possible.
- The cost to use CompleteCase is higher than the average market price,
but it is justified by the quality service.
○ You are given access to your account for 30 days.
○ You have the ability to fill out the questionnaire at any time.
○ You get high-quality customer support.
○ You get court-ready documents within 2 business days.
○ You are given the option to ship the documents by courier to your spouse for signature
- If you do need assistance with filling out your divorce documents, it is worth considering the option of contacting a third party like CompleteCase. Going through divorce is difficult enough without having to deal with complicated and lengthy document preparation and expensive lawyer consultations. Instead, you can spend 20 minutes filling out a questionnaire and just relax.